The world is rising again, and we Tejas Tours and Travels are ready when you are ready to travel. We continue to take care of your health and safety at every step of your journey. Either for work, studies, or a holiday, we will take you to your places safely and conveniently with our flexible booking policy and safety measures. Traveling is a part of life for families across the world – be it for necessity or refreshment. But with the effect of COVID-19, this part of everyday life has become increasingly risky.
Considering travel during the pandemic? Take necessary precautions to protect yourself from COVID-19. Wide-spread vaccination keeps promise for ending the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, but it does not happen overnight. In the meantime, continue taking precautions to protect yourself and others if you must travel. If you’re fully vaccinated, you’re less likely to get and spread COVID-19, but international travel can still increase your risk of getting new COVID-19 variants. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that you should avoid travel until you’ve been fully vaccinated when possible. If you find that you and your loved ones need to travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some tips to help you do so more safely. We, Tejas Tours and Travels are pleased to continue to deliver our best services in various part of Karnataka and Mysore.
Before you travel, as you think about making travel plans, consider these questions:
Have you been vaccinated against COVID-19? When possible, get vaccinated. Anyone can get COVID-19, but older adults and people of any age with certain medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19. If the vaccine requires two doses, wait 2 weeks or more after getting your second vaccine dose to travel. It takes time for your body to build immune power protection after any vaccination. Once you’re fully vaccinated, you’re less likely to spread COVID-19, and you can travel safely. Even if you’ve been fully vaccinated, you must follow local, state, and federal testing and travel rules.
Is it okay to travel during the COVID-19 pandemic? All travel comes with some risk of getting or spreading COVID-19. Before you travel, check if COVID-19 is spreading in your local area and in any of the places you are going. Do not travel if you or your family are sick, have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been around someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Family members who are at higher risk for severe illness (older family members, those with underlying medical conditions) should consider postponing all travel, including essential travel to high-risk destinations.
What safety precautions should we take while traveling? While traveling, all parents and caretakers should take standard precautions for themselves and their loved ones:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth)
- Avoid crowded places, confined and enclosed spaces with poor ventilation
- Try to keep a physical distance of at least 1 meter from people in public
- Wear face masks and cloves when in public
- Neatly clean and disinfect any frequently touched surfaces
- Seek medical care early if you or your child has a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms of COVID-19
What should we do when we return home? After you return home, follow recommendations or requirements from your national or local authorities, and continue to follow all the key precautions – including watching for any symptoms of COVID-19 and seeking medical advice if they develop.
How vehicles are equipped with COVID-19 new normal situation?
- Bottle of hand sanitizer available inside every fleets for our riders.
- Back and forth our each rides, our drivers are trained to disinfect the car and make it a safe space for each customer traveling with us.
- We take additional care in airing out all our cars before and after every trip to avoid all chances of transmissible contagion.
COVID-19 Outbreak Safety Precautions Taken by Our Drivers, Tejas Tours and Travels chauffer’s are dedicated and delivers the best service to all passengers. We want to support and help our drivers and also make sure their safety with high importance. Tejas deliver better services only when drivers stay safe and healthy. Here’s what we have come up with from our end.
- Our drivers have been given hand sanitizers and face masks to make themselves safe and the car.
- Our drivers with germicides to help them clean the vehicle after each and every ride.
- After intensifier and In-depth training in personal and cab hygiene, our drivers are assigned rides.
- Our drivers are also taught to follow social distancing for your as well as their own safety.
Be Safe, Stay Safe, and Travel Safe with Tejas Tours and Travels.
Tejas Tours and Travels Services:
Car Rental: https://www.tejastravels.com/cab-travels.html
Minibus Rental: https://www.tejastravels.com/mini-bus-travels.html
Bus Rental: https://www.tejastravels.com/bus-travels.html
Tempo Travel Rental: https://www.tejastravels.com/tempo-travels.html
Holiday Packages: https://www.tejastravels.com/package.php
Follow and Like Tejas Tours and Travels on:
CUSTOMER’S FEEDBACK OR COMPLAINTS: We are running our service (not on a commission basis), so all pros and cons will bare by the Tejas administration. If customer’s feel any concerns or feedback, they can contact us through https://www.tejastravels.com/contact-us.php
Note: We are requesting customers to read all our Tejas travels terms and conditions before booking the vehicle.