Paragliding in Bengaluru is an exciting and thrilling adventure for both locals and foreign tourists. The activity performed by using a paraglider, a machine with a small flying glider aircraft. Paragliding involves a pilot who specifically sits on a seat that is just suspended right below the wing. The instructor can hold the plane mid-air for a couple of hours as well. The time limits are allotted for the flight depending on the rush. There are options for group sessions on Paragliding, and it is also being introduced to students and professionals.
Why Paragliding in Bangalore is so popular?
Paragliding in Bangalore let traveler expeditiously consider in the joy of gliding high above and enjoying the bird’s eye view of the hills and greenery around. It is an activity that attracts enthusiasts from time and again to take up this activity. The adventure is a great stress buster and refreshes people to the core. The real experience is nothing short of thrilling as tourists can rise above at 4000 feet. Flight can seat two people in total, and you would have the job of a co-pilot. Once the tourists reach the sky, they can enjoy the brilliant view of the mother earth. The adrenalin rush that tourists have experienced is worth experiencing. Now Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) also offers joy rides at Nandi Hills, and there have been a few flying clubs that offer the same experience. We Tejas provide a large range of vehicle selection for all our customers to have great and remarkable journey. Tejas Tours and Travels is the highly responsible tour and travel service provider company in the market place, who provides transport service for the affordable price and deliver high class travel. Please make your visit to our website at http://www.tejastravels.com for any enquiries or bookings.
The first important thing that tourists need to know about Paragliding is that it’s enjoyable and safe. Once you jump off the cliff, it’s the most thrilling experience you will experience which is unfordable. Here are few specific places in Bangalore to explore the paragliding fly.
Paragliding in Nandi Hills
For tourists who have imagined of flying high in the sky across wandering clouds, the hills and admiring nature’s beauty, which is why Paragliding in Bangalore is a great choice. In Bangalore, the best paragliding experience is considered to be in Nandi Hills. Almost 60 km from Bangalore, Nandi Hills is a great place to take up a variety of adventure activities. As many canopies dot the Hills, the view from the hills is said to be breathtaking. Paragliding in Nandi Hills has left the adventure lovers enchanted with an unparalleled experience.
Timings: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM (All Days).
Rent Tempo Travel from Tejas Tours and Travels to travel Nandi Hills and enjoy your day thoroughly.
Microlight Flying Club, Jakkuru
In simple words, Microlight flying happens on an aircraft, which has a capacity of two passengers. However, these small aircraft are a lot more complicated than that. With a triangular wing on top and an engine, they allow flyers to glide hundreds of feet above the ground. The highlight of microlight aviation is that unlike other aerial adventure sports like paragliding, hang gliding and sky diving, participants sit comfortably in their seat and steer the aircraft. It has become a common source of recreation all around the world. Now, you also have the chance to indulge in a microlight flight and see why it has become a rage. The activity of microlight flying in Bangalore always takes place close to Yelahanka at Jakkur Aerodrome. Lakes and tourists covers the flight path can see the two main ones are Yelahanka Lake and Puttenhalli Lake. The setting for the flight will be Jakkur Airfield as that is the only committed general aviation field located in the city.
Timings: 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
Book Cars from Tejas Tours and Travels for the affordable price.
Book Parasailing at https://parasailing-in-bangalore.business.site/
Tips before Paragliding in Bangalore
- Tourists should wear comfortable clothing and not too loose clothing.
- Tourists should not overeat before the activity as it might give them nausea.
- The tour agencies charge full price for children who above the age of 12.
- The pilot will ensure the weather condition is tolerable. No service when weather is bad.
Read before Paragliding
- Cardiac patients are strictly advised to not participate in paragliding of any sort.
- Other than the expected adrenaline rush, paragliding is as safe an activity as any and is significantly less dangerous than most adventure sports and activities.
- Each pilot needs about an hour before he can take the next participant. This includes the travel time from the landing spot to the takeoff point too.
- For a video of you performing the activity, the same can be arranged and shall be charged extra.
- People suffering any heart ailment, critical blood pressure issues or any other medical issue are expected not to undertake flying.
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age to be allowed to fly in the plane.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
Our Services :
Car Rental :https://www.tejastravels.com/cab-travels.html
Minibus Rental :https://www.tejastravels.com/mini-bus-travels.html
Bus Rental :https://www.tejastravels.com/bus-travels.html
Tempo Travel Rental :https://www.tejastravels.com/tempo-travels.html
Holiday Packages :https://www.tejastravels.com/package.php
Follow and Like Tejas Tours and Travels on:
Install Tejas Tours and Travels Mobile APP:
CUSTOMER’S FEEDBACK OR COMPLAINTS: We are running our own service (not for commission basis), so all pros and cons will bare by Tejas administration. If customer’s feel any concerns or feedback, they can contact us through https://www.tejastravels.com/contact-us.php
Note: We are requesting customers to read all our Tejas travels terms and conditions before booking the vehicle.