IBNII resort Coorg is perfect for couples, serious travelers, and families who care about maintaining nature, without compromising on luxury. Also, those seeking a quiet and lush escape from civilization for a few days. The INBII Resort Coorg is spread across 125 acres of a former coffee estate. With 22 private pool villas and 10 wooden cottages, the resort is very much a luxury getaway, but with a conscience. This has been authorized by India’s Indian Green Building Council, which has awarded this eco-luxury resort a platinum certification and is quite a sought-after thing for those booking Coorg tour packages. As you stroll around the IBNII Coorg, it isn’t difficult to see why. Plastic is strictly prohibited inside the premises. In fact, they soon hope to ban the use of plastic completely. In place of plastic bags will be recycled bubble wrap and cement sacks, and plastic toothbrushes will be replaced with small neem branches. Additionally, the resort area has been made a car-free zone; only electric Revas are used inside.
The IBNII even has its own natural spring, which has been created using harvested rainwater. There are around 400 trees on site, and none have been cut since the owners acquired the property. In fact, dead trees are not removed, but allowed to decay naturally. Coorg is a year-round place, though October to April is the peak time when Coorg packages are high in demand as the temperature is most conducive to move around and explore this destination. Monsoons, from June to September, is when Coorg is at its most beautiful. Hire Cabs / Cars / Tempo Traveler / Mini Bus / Bus from Tejas Tours and Travels to INBII Resort to make your back and forth journey to be the best.
Guests can select to stay in either pool villas or wooden cottages, and enjoy views of lush greenery while relaxing in the spacious sit-out area. Luxuriously appointed Pool Villas have a private plunge pool. Wooden Cottages are made from eco-friendly materials and ideal for nature lovers who like waking up to the sweet melodies of birds. In-room amenities include individually controlled air conditioning, flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker, and Wi-Fi. Please visit IBNI official website https://www.ibnii.com/ for more details.
IBNII Coorg Package Inclusions:
- Coffee Escapades: A picturesque view of a coffee plantation that will definitely soothe your senses in a way that will make your stay a heavenly one.
- Nature Walks: Experience the walk in the thick woods and an evergreen canopy that will rejuvenate your soul.
- Responsible Fishing: Enjoy the delight of fishing and spend some quality time with your loved ones. This activity is available at an extra cost.
Book your stay at IBNII: https://secure.staah.com/commoncgi/package/packagebooking.pl?propertyId=3907
Best time to travel Coorg, Coorg is a year-round place, though October to April is the peak time when Coorg packages are high in demand as the temperature is most conducive to move around and explore this destination. Monsoons, from June to September, is when Coorg is at its most beautiful.
Foregrounds at the IBNII
- Stay in luxury nestled amidst the magnificent beauty of nature
- Choice from a collection of aesthetically contrived cottages with private sit-out area
- Engage yourself in multiple activities in the field of nature
- Relax your body, mind and soul in a traditional spa session
Facilities at IBNII Coorg:
- Wi-Fi: Share your experience with your friends and family on social media with free Wi-Fi access.
- Spa: Relax your body and soul with mystical hands that will release you from all your burdens.
- Private pool: Dive in to get a refreshing feel of the pool and come out without your worries.
What do you know before you go to IBNII Eco Luxury Resort?
- ID proof is mandatory for each guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreigners must share passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Please adhere to the timings.
- The package cannot be split.
- No connecting rooms are available.
- Certain activities & amenities may not be available due to Covid-19 guidelines imposed by Government of Karnataka.
- Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated)
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- Housekeeping services will be offered only after 24 hours after check-in for the staff and guest safety.
- Travellers arriving on weekends will have a potential delay in getting the rooms ready due to high occupancy and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Mask is mandatory in all public areas and make sure carry your own.
- Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks are recommended.
- Swimming Pool and Air-conditioning in the room is temporarily closed as a precautionary safety measure.
Brochure Link: https://www.ibnii.com/IBNII_ebrochure.pdf
Tejas Tours and Travels Services:
Car Rental: https://www.tejastravels.com/cab-travels.html
Minibus Rental: https://www.tejastravels.com/mini-bus-travels.html
Bus Rental: https://www.tejastravels.com/bus-travels.html
Tempo Travel Rental: https://www.tejastravels.com/tempo-travels.html
Holiday Packages: https://www.tejastravels.com/package.php
Follow and Like Tejas Tours and Travels on:
Install Tejas Tours and Travels Mobile APP:
CUSTOMER’S FEEDBACK OR COMPLAINTS: We are running our own service (not for commission basis), so all pros and cons will bare by Tejas administration. If customer’s feel any concerns or feedback, they can contact us through https://www.tejastravels.com/contact-us.php
Note: We are requesting customers to read all our Tejas travels terms and conditions before booking the vehicle.