You want to travel to some new place with your family and go on a family vacation but one thing that is stopping you from vacation is budget constraints. Traveling with family brings lots of memories, happy moments, and quality time. If you are looking for budget tour packages for family in south India and budget travels in Bangalore then start planning your vacation with Tejas tours and travels. Talking about culture, historical monuments, topography, and rituals southern part of India is a gold mine. The southern region has so much to amaze you with its scenic beauty.
Get all the best facilities for a family vacation from Bangalore with mini coach hire Bangalore, executive bus rent Bangalore that comes under budget tour packages for family. So, all you have to do is pack your bags and get budget tour family packages designed by Tejas tours and travels. We know and understand the desire to travel with family under budget. From traveling facilities to other comforts we deliver everything.
1. Chikmagalur – it is positioned in the Western Ghats and is known as a part of the beautiful Malanad, meaning land of rain in the original lingo. The attractive part is that this fantastic trip destination can be planned on a tight budget. There is a plenitude of state transport options within Karnataka to travel to Chikmagalur. The numerous coffee and pepper colonies then run home- stays on the property and offer apartments and dormitories at decent rates. Conditioning similar to colony walks, a trip to shoes and food can also be included in the package. It’s a great idea for an introspective solo trip or a relaxed time with musketeers!
2. Srirangapatna – The megacity of Srirangapatna has literal significance, briefly having been the capital of Mysore during the reign of Tipu Sultan. moment, the megacity located at a short distance of 20 km from Mysore is a destination staying to be explored. The megacity has always held religious significance for its Ranganathaswamy Temple. girdled by swash Cauvery, the megacity that looks like an islet is also a great place to explore the scenic beauty of the region and visit wildlife hotspots similar to Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary. There are numerous budget stays available and transport via private and state transport can get you around the place fluently.
3. Kanyakumari – If you’re looking for budget trip destinations in South India, why not consider visiting the tip of the country at Kanyakumari? The popular sand and tabernacle destination has much to offer from scenic views, heritage tourism, and ancient tabernacles. Enjoy the succulent South Indian cookery at the numerous cafes then, a trip with ease on Tamil Nadu’s public transport and find a plethora of budget hospices to choose from. Watching the evening over the Thiruvalluvar Statue is among the stylish sights and doesn’t bear a penny to be enjoyed!
4. Hampi – it is positioned on the banks of swash Tungabhadra, and the fascinating remains of the Vijayanagara conglomerate constitute the popular trip destination that’s Hampi. The place attracts numerous trippers from across the world and has a home- stays as well as budget hospices. The Tamil Nadu Tourism hostel also offers good deals on apartments. Food ranges from Indian to indeed fantastic dishes that people may have a tough time spelling! Choose what you eat precisely, as some dishes are priced rather excessively. The entry figure at the colorful monuments are minimal and the joy of drinking goli soda pop on a hot day is a pleasure many pennies can buy! You can travel to Hampi by machine, within Hampi you can hire a bike as it’ll work out to be much cheaper than motors.
5. Pollachi – The gateway to numerous sightseer lodestones in South India, Pollachi has much to offer. The agrarian lands of Pollachi brim with verdure. On the trace to the megacity, you can observe numerous fruit merchandisers. Guava is among the fruits that are extensively available and brings little to buy, so enjoy! Budget hospices and ranch stays are available in the megacity and food both submissive and non-vegetarian can be ordered at decent rates. trip to the megacity is easy as it’s connected by public and state roadways. You can drive down or choose from the numerous public transport options. To travel within the megacity, you can choose between machine, bus, and hack installations.
6. Karaikudi – Also appertained to as Chettinad, Karaikudi is positioned in Tamil Nadu. The city with a pictorial history is also a mecca for arts and heritage tourism in the country. As with any other city in Tamil Nadu, Karaikudi to has its share of tabernacles. But what attracts trippers are the numerous beautiful Chettinad palaces and palaces. Take a stint of these rich homes that are astral exemplifications of art, culture, and armature. Take a guided stint on the timber of the Athanagudi penstocks, a dying art form, and of course, eat to your heart’s content! After all, Chettinad cookery has won recognition the world over for its flavorsome cuisine. The stay then can be managed well within budget.
7. Kotagiri – Kotagiri in Tamil Nadu is a popular hill station located in the Nilgiris. lower than the further notorious destinations similar to Ooty and Coonoor, the small hill station has the plenitude to offer trippers with a small budget. It’s a great trip destination for musketeers traveling in groups, as there are conditioning similar to touring to keep you enthralled. Enjoy the colorful nature trails that lead to falls and shoes. Also, soak in the beauty of the tea colonies. You can travel to Kotagiri by public transport, and find budget stays in the variety of hospices located then.
8. Wayanad – Among the cheapest destinations to travel to in South India is the stunning beauty of Wayanad. positioned in Kerala, this antique place attracts numerous trippers and yet manages to stand pure and tidied. There are numerous effects to do in Wayanad; explore options similar to camping by the lake waters, walking through the bamboo timbers of Kuruva Dweep, or exploring the Edalkkal grottoes near Sultan Bathery. Staying in camps is inexpensive, and food is also reasonably priced. Transport includes public and private motorcars. Traveling within Wayanad is best done by machine or share motors.
9. Varkala – The beautiful littoral city of Varkala in Kerala is among the cheap places to travel in South India. While the place has a precious resort and houseboat options, it also has a home- stays and budget hospices. You can explore the scenic strands, aqueducts, and springs that dot the region for free! Conditioning similar to paragliding and para-sailing will be precious and stylish avoided. Cultural shows at Varkala Kathakali Centre present an indelible experience. Food and transportation can be managed on a shoestring budget.
10. Vizag, also known as Visakhapatnam, is a popular tourist destination in Andhra Pradesh. Vizag is one of the best budget trip destinations in the country. Enjoy the scenic strands of the megacity. The Government Tourism Hotel is located on the sand road and offers a variety of trip packages to near lodestones similar to Araku Valley at decent rates. trip options to Vizag include both trains and motorcars. For a family vacation from Bangalore, we have executive bus rent in Bangalore.
No need to stress out about your family vacation anymore with our budget tour packages from Bangalore. There is extensive number of places under budget travels in South India.