The “New Normal” of day to day travel and changes that are in place to keep you healthy and stay safe, when you opt for the travel with us.
Customer safety is our utmost priority, which is our motto to drive our Travel and Tourism series in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Across the globe, millions of people are still under local “stay home” orders, which remain in place to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. However, quite a few people still need to commute to their workplace, hospital, grocery shopping, or any other emergency reasons. There are few states in India, the government has started taking steps to lift work-from-home orders, restart opening certain businesses and workplaces, which means many people will be returning to public transit for the first time. For the past 3 months we have been going through one of the biggest worldwide lockdowns in recent history and gratuitous to say, the impact of this has been severe on the economy as a whole. To help you make an informed decision about the safety and well-being of your travelers during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we Tejas have prepared the following information. It is your responsibility to ensure your travelers comply with any government travel restrictions.
We, Tejas Tours and Travels are pleased to begin our services in various parts of Karnataka and Mysore. The Green, Orange, and Red zones for any emergency travel (with pass), and help people on their must need of safe private transportation services. We plan to return only after implementing the required safety measures to confront the spread of COVID-19 outbreak. Tejas Tours and Travels wants to promise you that your safety is our responsibility. Here’s what you need to know.
How vehicles are ready with COVID-19 new normal situation?
- Bottle of hand sanitizer available inside every fleet for our riders
- Back and forth our every ride, our drivers are trained to disinfect the car and make it a safe space for each customer traveling with us.
- We take additional care in airing out all our cars before and after every trip to avoid all chances of transmissible contagion.
COVID-19 Outbreak Safety Precautions Taken By Our Drivers
Tejas Tours and Travels chauffeurs are dedicated and delivers best service to all passengers. We want to support and help our drivers and also make sure their safety with high importance. Tejas deliver better services only when drivers stay safe and healthy. Here’s what we have come up from our end.
- Our drivers have been given hand sanitizers and face masks to make themselves safe and the car.
- Our drivers with germicides to help them clean the vehicle after each and every ride.
- After intensifier and In-depth training in personal and cab hygiene, our drivers are assigned rides.
- Our drivers are also taught to follow social distancing for you as well as their own safety.
Without much distraction to serve our customers during pandemic times, it is an individual responsibility to take their safety with high concerns. We want to take it with the utmost care and dedication. When traveling with Tejas Tours and Travels, help us control the spread of Coronavirus. Please do follow the steps to keep yourself and your loved one safe and healthy.
- Keep ready with a handy COVID-19 Travel Kit carrying a personal face mask, a hand/pocket sanitizer, hand gloves, and a bed sheet to cover the seat with. Even though our seats are disinfected after every ride, we still suggest you remove all points of possible contacts by ensuring your own safety and also the safety of the driver and next passenger.
- Ensure to use a hand sanitizer before and after your every ride.
- Maintain a safe distance between yourself and the driver.
- Dispose of any tissues or pieces of cloth that you may have used outside the car.
- To confirm 100% safety, we want you to load/unload your luggage from the boot of the car.
Some dos and don’ts
- Wash hands on a regular basis.
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with patients suffering from flu or respiratory problems.
- Wear a mask when outdoors.
- Meet the doctor in case of severe breathing problems.
- Don’t believe or spread fake news on social media.
The number of Seater and Passengers allowed to travel:
- 4 Seater – 2 passengers + 1 Driver
- 6 Seater – 3 passengers + 1 Driver
- 7 Seater – 4 passengers + 1 Driver
- 10 Seater – 5 passengers + Driver
- 12 Seater – 6 passengers + 1 Driver
- 13 Seater – 7 passengers + 1 Driver
- 14 Seater – 8 passengers + 1 Driver
- 15 Seater – 9 passengers + 1 Driver
- 16 Seater – 10 passengers + 1 Driver
- 17 Seater – 11 passengers + 1 Driver
- 18 Seater – 12 passengers + 1 Driver
- 19 Seater – 13 passengers + 1 Driver
- 20 Seater – 14 passengers + 1 Driver
- 21 Seater – 15 passengers + 1 Driver
- 22 Seater – 16 passengers + 1 Driver
- 25 Seater – 17 passengers + 1 Driver
- 29 Seater – 18 passengers + 1 Driver
- 30 Seater – 19 passengers + 1 Driver
- 32 Seater – 20 passengers + 1 Driver
- 33 Seater – 21 passengers + 1 Driver
- 35 Seater – 22 passengers + 1 Driver
- 40 Seater – 23 passengers + 1 Driver
- 45 Seater – 24 passengers + 1 Driver
- 49 Seater – 25 passengers + 1 Driver
- 50 Seater – 26 passengers + 1 Driver
Be Safe, Stay Safe, and Travel Safe with Tejas Tours and Travels.