India is enriched with so many places to explore that a lifetime is not enough to travel each and every part of India. However, there are quite a few places you must to check out at least once in a while for their most fulfilling adventure! Bangalore is one such destination. In the southern part of India, Bangalore has been loved by travelers from all over the country and international tourists as well. The city absorbs in itself the rich and culturally substantial history along with the most sought after hub of IT companies. If you are planning a trip to Bangalore soon, do not worry a bit about hotel booking in Bangalore, as we Tejas Tours and Travels have compiled a list of the ideal hotels for you at the best price, on our one stop shop platform. So leave hotel booking in Bangalore upon us, and just keep some travel tips in mind. We Tejas provide a large range of vehicle selection for all our customers to have great and remarkable journey. Tejas Tours and Travels is the highly responsible tour and travel service provider company in the market place, who provides transport service for the affordable price and deliver high class travel. Please make your visit to our website at www.tejastravels.com for any enquiries or bookings.
Find out what to know before you go in this Bangalore travel guide.
- Bangalore Climate: Bangalore is blessed with a comparatively pleasant climate. Daytime temperatures remain fairly constant, between 26-29 degrees Celsius (79-84 degrees Fahrenheit), for most of the year. The temperature usually only exceeds 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit) during the summer months from March to May, when it can reach around 34 degrees Celsius (93 degrees Fahrenheit). Winters in Bangalore are warm and sunny, although the temperature does drop at night to around 10 degrees Celsius (59 degrees Fahrenheit). Winter mornings can also be foggy. September and October experience the most monsoon season rain.
- Language Spoken: Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, English, and Hindi.
- Roam Around: The new Bangalore Metro train, KSRTC Bus have inspired transport in the city. Tejas Tours and Travels Offers Car, Bus, Minibus, Tempo Traveller Rental Services
- Traffic: Bengaluru is the most traffic-jammed city in India. Advance planning is the better choice to travel to any place in Bangalore City.
Let us know few tips for travelling to Bangalore. These are certain things to remember while roaming in and around the city of Bangalore.
- First and Foremost, No matter where you are headed, always carry your identity cards and other relevant personal information. Also, remember to carry the digital copies of the same. That would put you in a safe zone, regardless of where you end up.
- The Kempegowda (Majestic) Bus Station is located in the center of the city and the Airport is 40 km away from the city. Plan your hotel booking in advance to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Unlike most airports in India, the government-approved taxis are outside. The best convenient transport like Ola and Uber, which will be waiting for you when you exit from the bus stand or airport. As always, they will use their meters and you can hire cabs using your mobile apps.
- It rains hard from May and tapers off later in the year, only raining in the evenings through November. The weather is known throughout India as being a perfect climate.
- With the ideal weather, it’s lush green. One of its many nicknames is the Garden City of India, because of the combination of great weather, green trees, broad clean streets, and lush public parks.
- The impact of westerners living here, Bangalore is known for its Pub scene and for its underground rock/alternative music. The city offers some great nights out if you plan properly ahead, with a great majority of clubs and bars located in hotels.
- The Bangalore City Police (BCP) wearing cowboy hats who more responsible for the people’s safety and make sure the city shut down before 10 PM, every single day to avoid any criminal activities.
- There are quite a few malls in the city of Bangalore. With multiple shopping malls and busy streets, Bangalore is the first choice for any youngster. The city is a pool of shopping malls with high-end facilities. The popular city has a perfect climate and location to satisfy one’s quench for fun and fun unlimited.
- Bangalore is a FOOD paradise! The delicious local cuisines take in influences from Andhra, Chettinad, Hyderabadi, Tamil, Mangalorean, and Keralite dishes! Even you can have exquisite North Indian and foreign dishes here. The street food you get here is exemplary.
- Bangalore, is truly every shopper’s destination, a universal city with diverse trends offering everything for a shopaholic! There are multiple places in the city for street shopping. During the festive time and on the weekends, shopping enthusiasts in Bangalore head out to their local market, a bazaar, retail shops, and malls to check out the latest in fashion, new products, or stock up on necessities.
Our Services :
Car Rental :https://www.tejastravels.com/cab-travels.html
Minibus Rental :https://www.tejastravels.com/mini-bus-travels.html
Bus Rental :https://www.tejastravels.com/bus-travels.html
Tempo Travel Rental :https://www.tejastravels.com/tempo-travels.html
Holiday Packages :https://www.tejastravels.com/package.php
Follow and Like Tejas Tours and Travels on:
Install Tejas Tours and Travels Mobile APP:
CUSTOMER’S FEEDBACK OR COMPLAINTS: We are running our own service (not for commission basis), so all pros and cons will bare by Tejas administration. If customer’s feel any concerns or feedback, they can contact us through https://www.tejastravels.com/contact-us.php
Note: We are requesting customers to read all our Tejas travels terms and conditions before booking the vehicle.